Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Go! Team - "Bull In Heather" Sonic Youth Cover

Occasionally something on Pitchfork really peaks my attention...today was one such day that this was oh so true. What kind of crazy mixed up sounding explosion of goodness could come from everyone's favorite sample-steady indie pop band covering one of the longest standing street-cred worthy acts in history? It's odd...but not too odd...not excellent...but FAR from horrible. Enjoy friends:

The Go! Team "Bull In Heather (Sonic Youth cover)" (mp3) (alternate link)

4 comments:

  1. diecast carsتعليم فوركسI sometimes do that myself.? Most of my landscapes are done just from memory. Thanks for sharing this video :)
    hola! me encantan tus trabajos, son muy finos y bonitos. Y me gusta especialmente el cuadro grande de Beatrix Potter. Mi amiga va a tener un bebé y me encantaría hacerlo para regalarselo. Podrías mandarme el esquema? mi mail es lerk73@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. موقع فوركس
    www.fx-arabia.com

    ReplyDelete